۱۳۸۹ آذر ۲۹, دوشنبه

about me


Hello to you dear friend.

From the Welcome to my page thank you.
I am a strong Matin
Matin niroumand is my name
I am an Iranian and I was born in Tehran, Iran
I’m 20 years old and I got married in the same age.
I have no mastery in martial arts and had a child alone learned martial arts.
When all were asleep in the yard I’d practiced martial arts.
I am friends with many teachers. Professors martial arts.

brucelee seven years since I ever loved. And I wish him get better. And one day called me to leave my country.
Iranian brucelee

I’m a lot like him and very happy in this regard. Because many people recognize me with a familiar face. And I communicate better.


Acting is my job and besides I love the martial arts and entertainment such as singing and painting and poetry and other arts assess it. My parents lost in 13 years and now I’m living alone. When My parents lost my family and I were wrong in that age my childhood out of my house and they sold the house. I love acting from an early age I saw two years of private education and who wants so much Hollywood films to play


I love all the people of the world.
And ask one of the best people to be on this earth.
If I am happy to tell me your opinion.
And you criticize me.
I hope you are anywhere in this world happy and proud and be victorious

 

  I love you


matin niroumand:



هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر